Thursday, September 15, 2011

Three!: %^&# Happens



So the saga has continued and it played out on Facebook so I thought I should post for my baby's records the history of his "shit" updates:

It began with:


Mad just said shit. I said, "Madeus we don't say that word." He said, "Mom, I am not saying shit to you or Dempsey, I am just saying shit to my cars."
~
Mad and I are playing a "game". If he shows some sort of patience (ie does not attack his brother) a penny goes in a jar, if he attacks his brother, a penny comes out. 20 pennies = toy car. First, he "got" the game right away and started saying things like "Dempsey, I love you, is that a penny?, Here Dempsey, take this toy,is that a penny?" Now I need to teach sincerity. Two, we have been playing for three days, he is down to zero pennies. He says, "I am having a hard time getting to twenty". (This one will come to be referenced with shit in a few posts). 
~
The cursing saga continues: Madeus, " I keep forgetting to say shoot or darnit so I just say shit." sigh.

~
And it continues: "Mom, only dinosaurs say shit."
~
Michael, "I think we need a rubber SHEET for his bed," Madeus, "Mommy, I just heard Daddy kind of say shit." Michael, "No Madeus, I said sheet." Madeus: "No daddy, I heard you kind of say shit." Seriously folks. 
~
Ok, last one and then I will leave you all in peace (although it is quite clear I will not be): "Mommy, what is that bad word again I forgot." Me: "Madeus, it does not matter, we do not say it." Madeus (after I go get Dempsey from nap): "Mommy, I did not say that bad word while you were getting Dempsey from nap, do I get a penny?" 
~
I lied. Madeus:"I hate this book." Michael: "Madeus, please do not use that word, it is really not nice." "Madeus: Neither is shit, not any shit, why is shit a nice word? Wait, I mean, why is shit a not nice word? We should not use shit either."

And it has continued, but all in the same vein as above.

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

emilyaaa said...

oh my word, i'm dying here! that is possibly my favorite post i've ever read in all of blogging history!! just made my day!!!!

Momma Small Town said...

I am laughing so hard I am crying! This is too funny and that the saga continues just makes me giggle!