Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Four: In my own words

I have been staring at the blog interface for five minutes. I cannot believe I have not posted since Madeus was three.  I seriously tried to argue with myself that Google had deleted some of my blogs. Sigh. Much updates to do so the man remembers this year. To my defense, I am back teaching and working on starting a new school. I guess he will thank me someday for focusing on his education and not his blog, perhaps.

Here is a recent interview he did with me about his life:


Interview with Madeus March 3, 2012


What is your favorite food? pizza

How old are you? Four
What is your faborit thing about being four?Playing cars and dinosaurs

If you could be anything in the world and why what would it be?
Museum bone finder because I wantt to find dinosaur bones

Who are your friends?
Luca, Charlie, Matias are always together

What is your favorite sport? Soccer

What is your favorite book? Dinosaur Encyclopedia

Do you like winter summer or spring or fall? Winter because I like it when it snows.DEmosey and mommy like hot and Daddy and Madeus like cold

What is your favorite Dinosaur? Three: Triceratops, Allosauraus, and Suckominous

What is your favorite thing to school? Play magnet blocks

What is your favorite state? Colorado

Where were your born?  North Carolina

What is your favorite movie? Dinosaur

Superpower?  Fly in the sky

No comments: